In this workshop you will get an overview on national approaches to implement nationwide enquiry solutions as already initiated in different European countries. Speakers from France, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom will present and discuss their country-specific approaches on dealing with digging request portals.
Participants will learn different regulatory schemes and their implementation and will have the chance to discuss with the country representatives’ own experiences and implementation approaches with respect to this topic. The workshop will be underlined by practical demonstrations and show up with IT- base requirements and the required geographical data.
Focus is sent on the following aspects:
- Process of construction enquiry
- Required IT-based infrastructure
- Cost and fees to implement, operate and maintain digging request portals
- Technical features concerning map usage and navigation
- Additional functionalities to receive complete identification of relevant network operators
If you wish to participate in this free workshop, please register yourself at the BIL eG exhibition booth during the Pipeline Technology Conference.