Dinner Invitation "Trabrennbahn Mariendorf (Harness Racing Track)" on Wed., 1 April 2020
This year conference participants are invited to visit the Trabrennbahn Mariendorf, one of the most successful harness racing tracks in Germany, hosting more than 650 races a year. And it is also one of the most beautiful sites with imposing chestnut trees surrounding 32 stables on the 24 hectare site. A particular treat for the eyes is the Art Nouveau grandstand that fortunately survived the war. The location boasts not only high-quality drinks and meals but a horse race at night will highlight the evening for the participating pipeliners. After the horses are presented, the pipeliners can also bet on their favorites. The dinner and race will make Europe's leading pipeline conference and exhibition one long remembered.
- Additional registration required (limited to 300 persons, first come first serve):
- Conference delegates: + 50 Euro
- Exhibition participants: + 100 Euro
- Spouses / partners are invited to take part at the same price.
- Dress code: Smart casual
- to be announced (sponsorship opportunity still available)