- When do the conference and exhibition start and end?
The conference and exhibition open on Tuesday, 9 May 2023 in the morning. This is the time schedule for ptc 2023:
- Tue. 9 May: 09:00-17:30
- Wed. 10 May: 09:00-17:30
- Thu. 11 May: 09:00-13:30
- Tue. 9 May: 08:00-19:30
- Wed. 10 May: 09:00-17:30
- Thu. 11 May: 09:00-14:00
- What is the focus of the pipeline technology conference and exhibition?
The focus of Pipeline Technology Conference and Exhibition (ptc) is typically on the latest advancements, innovations, and challenges in the pipeline industry. The conference covers a wide range of topics related to pipeline design, construction, operation, maintenance, and integrity management. This event is an opportunity for industry professionals to network, share best practices, and learn about new technologies and solutions for the pipeline sector.
- Who should attend ptc?
The Pipeline Technology Conference and Exhibition (ptc) is typically attended by professionals working in the pipeline industry, including engineers, managers, executives, technical specialists as well as young professionals. Other attendees may include government regulators, consultants, and service providers. The conference is designed to provide valuable insights and information for individuals involved in the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of pipelines. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or new to the industry, ptc provides opportunities for learning, networking, and professional development.
- When and where will the conference and exhibition take place?
ptc 2023 will take place from the 8 - 11 May 2023 in Berlin, Germany
- Do you provide any hotel recommendations?
We recommend the Estrel Hotel for your hotel room booking. The hotel rooms are located within the same building as the conference and exhibition. A limited contingent of rooms is reserved for ptc Berlin participants. For more information please visit: https://pipeline-conference.com/hotel-booking
- What are the benefits of attending the conference and exhibition?
Attending the Pipeline Technology Conference (ptc) and exhibition offers several benefits for professionals in the pipeline industry. The Full-Event-Ticket includes: • an in-depth ptc Seminar on 8 May 2023, • diverse conference program at ptc Conference from 9 - 11 May 2023, • multifaceted ptc Exhibition from 9 - 11 May 2023, • Full five-star-Catering throughout the whole event • ptc get-together on 9 May 2023 • ptc Dinner Invitation on 10 May 2023 optional
- How can I get more information about ptc, including the agenda and schedule of events and keep updated?
You can get more information about the Pipeline Technology Conference (ptc) by visiting the event's official website and subscribing to our newsletter. Typically, the website includes information about the event agenda, schedule of events, speakers, exhibitors, and registration details. You can also check the site for updates on any changes or updates to the event. Additionally, you can contact the conference organizers directly for any further questions or information you may need. Following our #ptcBerlin on social media also provides updates.
- Will there be a smartphone app available for the event?
Yes, a feature-rich smartphone app will be made available from roughly 4 weeks before the event. You will be able to arrange your personal conference agenda and could browse the list of participants. Participants will be able to interact with each other and the exhibiting companies in various ways.
- What is the official Hashtag of the event?
Stay connected and up-to-date by following our official Hashtag #ptcBerlin on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- I have another question. How do I get in touch with the organizers?
Please feel free to use the live chat feature here on the bottom of the website (only available if you agree to our cookie consent). You could find further information here.
- How can I register for ptc?
To register for the Pipeline Technology Conference (ptc), you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official ptc website
- Look for the "Tickets“ button on the top right
- Choose the ticket of your choice
- Fill out the required information, such as your name, email address, and contact information.
- Choose the type of registration you prefer.
- Proceed to payment using a credit card or other accepted payment methods.
- Confirm your registration by following the instructions sent to your email.
- What payment options are available?
Credit card or bank transfer after receipt of invoice.
- What is the difference between a Full-Event-Ticket and a ptc Conference ticket?
Full-Event-Ticket ticket includes additionally the opportunity to attend a seminar.
- What is the cost of attending the conference and exhibition?
Regular ptc Full-Event ticket EUR 2,050.00 plus 19% VAT ptc Full-Event ticket Exclusive for Pipeline Operators EUR 1,950.00 plus 19% VAT ptc Full-Event ticket for Students EUR 750.00
- Is catering included?
Catering is included for seminars. Catering is also included for all conference tickets. Exhibition visitors can add catering as an option. There will also be a kiosk for self-pay visitors.
- What kind of catering options are available?
The catering will have a wide selection and presented in buffet form. The individual dishes are marked so that you can compose the dishes, for example, halal, vegetarian or vegan. You can find out allergens directly from the staff on site.
- Are there any discounts available for groups or early registration?
When you buy 5 tickets or more, you are eligible for a special discount. Buy the tickets now (automatic discount in the ticket shop) or get in touch with us at email@example.com. Early bird discount has expired.
- Are the social events included in the registration fee?
The ptc get-together on 9 May 2023 is included in the registration fee. The ptc Dinner Invitation on 10 May 2023 is optional
- Is there a deadline for registration?
There is no deadline, and you could also buy tickets during the event. But we do highly recommend making your booking at least two weeks before the event to avoid any delays during your on-site check-in and in order to make use of the ptc smartphone app to prepare your participation.
Exhibition & Sponsorship
- What kind of sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are available?
ptc offers four main sponsorship levels (Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Silver). Furthermore, more sponsorship opportunities are available to promote your business. For a complete list of sponsoring opportunities, please contact: Mr. Marian Ritter, Tel +49 511 90992-15, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ptc offers an attractive exhibition package starting at 12 sqm. It already includes standard equipment for the booth, 1 ptc conference ticket and unlimited ptc exhibition tickets. For detailed breakdown of all included services please visit the stand booking section.
- What kind of exhibitors will be present?
The Pipeline Technology Conference and Exhibition (ptc) typically features exhibitors from various industries related to pipeline technology, such as:
- Oil and gas companies
- Pipeline construction and maintenance companies
- Engineering and consulting firms
- Equipment and technology providers
- Government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Service providers for pipeline inspection, repair, and rehabilitation
- Research and educational institutions
- Media Partners
These exhibitors showcase their latest products, services, and solutions related to pipeline technology, and network with attendees from around the world. The conference and exhibition provide a platform for attendees to learn about the latest advancements in the industry and make valuable connections.
- Is it possible to attend the conference online?
No, ptc 2023 will be an in-person only event with no online streaming.
- Will the presentations be made available afterwards?
All papers of the conference will be made available on an open access basis via the ptc Pipeline Open Knowledge Base on the ptc website. The presentation files will not be shared publicly.