Meet the world’s leading pipeline operators, planners, construction companies, technology suppliers and research institutes for FREE. If you’re selected you’ll work for up to 3.5 days helping behind the scenes at ptc 2022, getting the possibility to talk to key persons of the international pipeline industry. This is a great opportunity to learn more about this exciting industry and to introduce yourself to potential employers.
- Very good English skills
- Self-confident manner
- Good IT skills (MS Windows, MS PowerPoint)
- Assist the session chairmen of the technical sessions regarding organizational and technical questions (copying files, starting PPT files)
- Assisting the registration counter staff
- Participate in the pre-conference staff meeting on Sunday, 6 March 2022 in the afternoon
- Arrange your own travel and stay in Berlin
- Free access to ptc 2022
- Free catering during the event
- Payment of 10 Euro per hour
Please send a brief informal application + your CV via the following form (until 31 January 2022 the latest, earlier application is recommended because places are limited).