Meet the world’s leading pipeline operators, planners, construction companies, technology suppliers and research institutes for FREE. If you’re selected you’ll work for up to 3.5 days helping behind the scenes at ptc 2020, getting the possibility to talk to key persons of the international pipeline industry. This is a great opportunity to learn more about this exciting industry and to introduce yourself to potential employers.
- Very good English skills
- Self-confident manner
- Good IT skills (MS Windows, MS PowerPoint)
- Assist the session chairmen of the technical sessions regarding organizational and technical questions (copying files, starting PPT files)
- Assisting the registration counter staff
- Participate in the pre-conference staff meeting on Monday, 30 March 2020 in the afternoon
- Arrange your own stay in Berlin
- Free access to ptc 2020
- Free catering during the event
- Payment of 10 Euro per hour
Please send a brief informal application + your CV to email@example.com (until 31 January 2020 the latest, earlier application is recommended).