Dr. Klaus Ritter Award for Best Young Pipeliner Paper
All confirmed speakers with less than 10 years of experience in the pipeline industry could apply to take part in the "Dr. Klaus Ritter Award for Best Young Pipeliner Paper". Speakers will be asked during the upload of their conference paper if they would like to take part. All papers have to be sent in in accordance to the official Call for Papers procedures. Deadline for participation is 31 January 2024.
This award is being organized in cooperation with the ptc Young Pipeliners Engagement Committee (YPEC).
- Engraved plaque and certificate from ptc 2024
- The paper will recognized via the ptc newsletter and social media channels.
- The paper will be published within the Pipeline Technology Journal.
- Barbara Jinks, Consultant, Germany
- Cindy Dirkx, Pipeline Specialist, Dirkx PM&S, Netherlands
- Danny Molyneux, Technical Advisor, Quest Integrity, United Kingdom
- Michael Beller, Director Global Market Strategy, ROSEN Europe, Germany
- Mohd Nazmi bin Mohd Ali Napiah, Custodian/Head/GTA (Pipeline), Petronas, Malaysia
- Prodromos Psarropoulos, Structural & Geotechnical Engineer, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Steffen Paeper, Consultant, Switzerland
About Dr. Klaus Ritter
Dr. Klaus Ritter was the founder of the EITEP Institute and the Pipeline Technology Conference (ptc). He was the driver and innovator who developed the ptc into Europe's leading pipeline technology conference and exhibition. Dr. Ritter's warm, open manner and his relentless motivation to develop and push innovative ideas are being missed. He passed away end of 2021.