In the recent decades the construction and operation of pipelines was dominated by big fields supplying gas. With the advent of unconventional gas (shale gas, tight gas, etc.) this changes now on a very large scale.
The presentation will provide
- an overview on unconventional gas, with an emphasis on Shale Gas developments
- a country-by-country discussion on shale gas potential for the region
- technical boundary conditions for successful shale gas projects
- energy supply implication for "shale gas countries"
- recommendation for suppliers to the shale gas market