Siemens-Workshop "De-risking Solutions for Pipelines"
Part of the proceedings of
The following de-risking capabilities where the Main Machinery Automation and Electrical Contractor Concept impact positively the process of project implementation and operations are
- Risk reduction through synergies.
- Substantial project interfaces handling and de-risking.
- Comprehensive service portfolio and service concept.
- Reduces attrition risks for pipeline equipment and machinery & total cost of ownership.
- Maintenance based on “single point of contact – SPOC” for the complete pipeline.
- Availability (Diagnostics, Multiple Redundancy modes, Disaster Recovery, Split-Mode)
- Data Integrity
- Performance (Capacity, distributability)
- Hierarchical system
- Operator Interface, Alarm Management, Trend Facilities, Report Management, User Management, Web Functionality, Point of Control
- Data Base Features (Management and synchronization of Data Base)
- Assets Management
- Point of Control playing and test
- Disaster Recovery System real tests
- Local Point of Control tests